Advantages of automated production
- Automation enables contained control of temperature and medium preparation time as recommended by international standards.
- Standardization of production cycles.
- Changing the sterilization temperature and time setting allows you to set optimal conditions for different types of media.
- Thermal shock reduction ensures better properties for media with added blood or other organic components compared to manually prepared media.
- Simple addition of thermolabile components.
- Accurate and repeatable dosing of media.
- Sterile medium preparation.
- High quality culture media.
- Cultivation substrates have standard nutritional values for micro-organisms, when adhering to the specified storage conditions, for at least the expiration time due to cooling and polyethylene film wrapping in a sterile clean-room environment.
- Standard media are better for:
- morphological characteristics of the colonies.
- Better working conditions.
- Safer working conditions for staff.
- Economic efficiency.